Saturday, July 26, 2014

Welcome to Crochet House!

Hello and welcome to my blogshop! Since this is my first post, I will be describing briefly about the purpose of this blog, and I will also describe a little about myself. Let's get to it!

About this Blog...

I opened this blog with the intention of selling hand-crocheted products, such as keychains and amigurumi (crocheted stuff toy/plush toy). I do plan on making some other types of crocheted items such as coasters, but for starters, I'll stick with keychains and amigurumi.

All products are hand-crocheted by me. Currently I will only be selling my products locally in Malaysia by post, and products will be delivered using Pos Malaysia.

About Me

My name is Jo-Anne, you can call me Jo for convenience. I'm currently a full-time third year student persuing an undergraduate degree in Monash University Malaysia. I love pastel colours. I'm an animal lover. I like a wide range of music, and I particularly enjoy listening to classical piano musics. I paint and draw. I play pc and console games, and I have a certain affinity for the horror genre. I also enjoy reading motivational books amongst different types of novels.

While I do have a broad range of interests, I absolutely love, loveLOVE crocheting. As a matter of fact, I believe I'm addicted to it! I spend a big portion of my free time crocheting and finding suitable things to crochet.

My love for crochet started sometime last year, probably around June/July when I was on my one-month long semester break. Initially, I started to crochet to make better use of my time cause hey, who wouldn't like being able to make something cool entirely on their own? Plus I had nothing better to do so. Uhm. Yeah. Anyway, moving on!

The reason why I opened this blogshop is because I figured I can earn a little side-income while studying. After all, I love crocheting and I believe it wouldn't be a chore to keep doing something I'm passionate about.


If you're interested in the products I have to offer, such as:

  •  Red Heart keychain



  • or this Happy Green Bunny:


be sure to follow me on Facebook and Google+ for more updates!

facebook.com/JoCrochetHouse
google.com/+CrochetHouse

That's all I have for today. More updates coming Very soon! Thank you so much for reading till the end! I'll see you in the next blog post.

Buhbye!
Jo-Anne

In my next blog post, I will be writing about the payment method and ordering method. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment